Monday

Nail polish Haul: essie, opi, orly, oh my!

Over the weekend, my bestie and I decided we just didn’t have enough nail polishes in our stash so we said ‘screw it’ and went ape shit at our local nail polish hookup spot a.k.a dreamland, where Essie sells for $3.75 and OPI sells for $4.25. Lucky for me (not so much for my wallet though), Saturday just happened to be the day Essie launched their new Spring ‘14 collection. Hellooooo lovers. When I spotted those little cuties I sent God a quick little ‘hallelujah’ and snatched up the entire collection quick. Unfortunately though, they didn’t have the complete OPI Brazil collection or the complete ORLY Blush collection. I did manage to grab some from each line though. Check them out below!
My Haul
I’m in love with this Essie collection. It’s like the Essie gods new my favorite colors and made it just for me! ♥
015-1-2
The OPI Brazil colors are just GORGEOUS. Out of all them, I’m dying to try the Taupe-less beach. I know, I know. Spring is around the corner so I should be excited for the brighter ones, and I am, but there’s just something about that Taupe that keeps drawing me to it.
034-2-1
These ORLY colors are just sooo pretty! They need to go on my nails STAT.
022-1-1
Of all of these, I’m most excited for the Taupeless Beach by OPI and Truth or Flare by Essie (the second one pictured in the Essie collection).

Which ones are YOU loving, liking, or disliking right now?
Sig 1
Check out the latest Essie Spring '14 collection & the new #OPIBrazil!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY GET POLISHED | Copyright That Moxie Chick 2016