Sunday

Bienvenido! Welcome to my little neck of the woods!

Why hello there! I’m super happy you’ve found my brand new (little) blog. My name is Vanessa and I’m a Cuban girl from sunny (and hot as hell) Miami. Actually, I’m from Hialeah but since no one ever knows where that is I like to keep it simple and just stick with‘Miami’.
People’s expressions usually go from ‘wtf?’ to ‘Ohhhh! Miami!’ followed by an “I know español” routine which usually consists of the following phrases “Que pasa USA?” “Si”. “A mi me gusta el mucho arroz con el pollo.”
I digress…
Let me just say, although I’m a total noob at all things beauty, I’m SUPER excited to have a place in the blogosphere where I can share my experiences and product reviews from a noob’s point of view. Don’t get me wrong though. Yes, I wear makeup and yes I know how to apply it. I‘d just like to be more of a pro at applying it! :)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
• Honest product reviews: Whether I buy the products myself, or a company sends them to me, I will always be honest about my opinions and about the products.
• Subscription box reviews.
• Nail Polish swatches / reviews.
• Shopping Hauls - Because who doesn’t like sharing all the fabulous things you find?!
• Lifestyle posts - I may occasionally share pictures and snippets about my outings. Hey, I DO live in a pretty awesome city! ;-)
• Giveaways - Some day, when the blog gets a little older, I’d like to host giveaways to spoil all my readers! ♥
• Recipes - Maybe… someday… if I feel like cooking…
I’m really looking forward to sharing all these goodies with you guys and getting your feedback (I LOVE feedback!).
Sig 1
P.S. Let’s be friends EVERYWHERE! (Don’t worry. That last sentence was typed without *crazy stalker eyes*)
Google+ // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin’

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY GET POLISHED | Copyright That Moxie Chick 2016