Tuesday

Square hue - March - Paris collection REVIEW

004-2

Company: Square Hue // Subscription type: Nail Polish // Cost: $14.99 + S/H // Contains: 3 full sized, limited edition, ‘5-free’ polishes

I’m loving how incredibly fast my March Square Hue box came in this month! *high five* Square hue!

As you can see from the picture above, this month’s Passport Collection theme is Paris. I wasn’t sure what to expect with this theme. Were they going to choose red for l‘amour…. or a greyish color to represent the Eiffel tower? Although I’m not too fond of the green they chose (honestly, I’m just not crazy about green period)… Overall, I really like the subdued romantic colors of this box. I wish they would have had a pink thrown in there though.

006-1


First up is a swatch of my favorite one from the bunch. It’s ‘Notre Dame’, a high gloss crème. I LOVE the creamy yellow of this color!
I used 2 coats of Notre Dame with Seche Vite’s top coat.

042-2


Next up is Arc de Triomphe. It’s a shimmery nude that goes perfect for the times you’d like a classic nude look but with a little something extra.
I applied 2 coats of Arc de Triomphe and topped it with Seche Vite’s top coat.

076-2


Up next is my least favorite of the bunch: Champs Elysees (shimmer).
As I mentioned earlier, I’m not a huge fan of green. However, this one actually looked pretty darn good (if I do say so myself). It’s not one I would have chosen but that’s ok. That’s what these boxes are all about right?! If not, my entire nail polish collection would consist of pinks and glittery blues and teals lol.
I used 2 coats of Champs Elysees and topped it off with Seche Vite’s top coat. Looking back at the picture, I could have used an extra coat since you can see through the nail a bit.

024-2

Over all, I liked this passport collection set. The polish applied well and I like that the brush on these bottles are smaller and easy to apply.

Btw! This month they included some info on the back of their card on being able to choose June’s colors! Pretty freakin’ awesome, no? All you have to do is head on over to Nail it! mag to choose your favorite. I think I’ll be choosing color set #3. Hey, what can I say, I like the blues!
Which one will you be choosing?!

003-2

Sig 1


Check out a review on @SquareHue's March Passport Collection by @ThatMoxieChick! #Subscriptionbox #Nails

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY GET POLISHED | Copyright That Moxie Chick 2016