Thursday

Square hue - April - Amsterdam Collection review

SquareHue April
Company: Square Hue // Subscription Type: Nail Polish // Cost: $14.99 = S/H // Contains: 3 full sized, limited edition, 5-free polishes
Let me begin by saying how IN LOVE I am with this box!! It contains two gorgeous high gloss crèmes and …. drum roll please… a DUO-CHROME!! Eek!! Of course, I’ll be starting with the duo-chrome swatch. ;) This duo-chrome gorgeousness looks purple in the bottle and on your nails but under the light (and on the camera) it looks more blue than purple. I guess that’s why duo-chromes are so damn cool! LOVE IT!
041-2

Next up is my second favorite of the bunch. It’s a beautiful red/salmon high gloss crème. It applies beautifully and gets me excited for the summer! Bahama mama anyone? ;)
081-2
The third polish of the bunch is a lovely, bright shade of green. In my last Square hue review I told you guys that I’m not too crazy about green…however… there’s something about the brightness of this one that makes me smile. It also reminds me of ‘un aguacate’ (an avocado). Seeing as I’m a Cuban from Miami, that’s not a bad thing lol.
033-2

I’m SUPER happy with the color selections this month. I’m not quite sure what they have to do with Amsterdam (but I don’t care)… they seem more like Miami colors and I love it!
So… which ones are your favorite? :)
Sig 1
Check out a review on @SquareHue's April passport Collection by @ThatMoxieChick! #Subscriptionbox #bbloggers

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY GET POLISHED | Copyright That Moxie Chick 2016