Thursday

Birchbox - March Review

Birchbox-March-2014-Review
Company: Birchbox // Subscription type: Women’s Beauty box // Cost: $10 wtih FREE S&H // Contains: Samples of goodies
This is my second month getting Birchbox and I’m happy, yet again, with the selection. However, I DID see others getting a Stila lip glaze and a Jergen’s BB cream which I would not have minded getting #JustSaying :P.
This month’s theme was Spring Forward. LOVE the beautiful picture they used of the Tulips ♥
Birchbox-March-2014-Review-2

First up from the goodies I received is my favorite of the bunch:
Gilchrist & Soames [London Collection Body Lotion] - Full size: $16
WHAT: This fast-absorbing hydrator leaves skin silky smooth with a light, earthy scent.
HOW: Massage generously on to skin, focusing on trouble zones like flaky elbows and knees
First impression: It smells so clean! It left my skin feeling very soft and yummy. This is definitely going in my purse and the full size will be added to my wish-list *ahem* mom, I’m looking at you. My birthday is in two weeks! Hint, hint.
Birchbox-March-2014-Review-3

Curly Hair Solutions [Curl Keeper] - Full size $10
WHAT: This water-based, weightless styling lotion keeps curls shiny, defined, and frizz-free.
HOW: Comb through wet hair from roots to end.
First impressions: I’m excited to try this seeing as I have curly hair and live in Miami (Frizz city!). I really hope this works!
Birchbox-March-2014-Review-6
Jurlique [Herbal Recovery Eye Cream & Night Cream] - Full size $51 & $40
WHAT: You snooze, you win. This overnight hydrator restores and firms skin with antioxidants.
HOW: Before bed, warm between fingertips and press onto face and neck, avoiding eye area.

WHAT: Antioxidant rich hydrator that smooth's and de-puffs while brightening dark circles.
HOW: Morning & night, tap a pea-sized amount onto under eye area.
First impressions: I always love getting skin creams! I mean, who wouldn’t want to fight some aging right?
Birchbox-March-2014-Review-4
theBalm [How About Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream] - Full size $32
WHAT: From the just-launched palette, a dual-purpose, creamy stain with just a hint of shimmer.
HOW: Apply to the apples of cheeks and blend. Dab onto lips for a pretty flush.
First impression: While I’m not huge on cheek creams, I AM happy to get this lip balm! I think I’ll try it on when I start going to the beach though. Even though I’m Cuban, I’m still kind of pale right now and this reddish/pink color won’t look too good right now lol.
Birchbox-March-2014-Review-5
The last thing I received was the yummiest! I got the Ghirardelli's Cherry Tango Square as an extra treat! Woohoo!
[Pictured above]
And there you have it! All the goodies found in this month’s Birchbox. This monthly subscription is only $10/month with free shipping. I think it’s totally worth it. For the price of lunch, I get to test out all these wonderful goodies!
Want to subscribe? Here’s my referral link. :)
If you’re already a subscriber what did YOU get in your box? Did you like it?
Check out a review on @Birchbox's March 'Spring Forward' box by @ThatMoxieChick! #Subscriptionbox #bbloggers

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY GET POLISHED | Copyright That Moxie Chick 2016